Digital transformation with Westernacher.
SAP S/4HANA Assessment Starter Packages.
Sales & Service
Die wichtigsten Fragen zum Einstieg in SAP S/4HANA.
The strategic imperative.
- Why digital transformation not a choice but a necessity.
- How disruption comes from different directions and how it affects the way we do business.
- How to take full advantage of modern technology, which is a key to future success in any industry.
- How this offers new business models and tremendous opportunities.
Overview of SAP answers.
- SAP’s application strategy and ERP of tomorrow.
- How SAP S/4HANA’s next-gen capabilities give you the “unfair advantage”.
- The importance of the cloud and the right deployment option.
- How the new architecture will change the way we work forever.
Digitization is not an on/off switch. The right approach determines success.
- The best practices of the best-in-class SAP S/4HANA beginners.
- The right approach to SAP S/4HANA.
- How the transition option (Greenfield, Brownfield, Selective) determines your success.
- How to get both efficiency and effectiveness out of your processes.
SAP S/4HANA: You'll get there with us.
Your path to SAP S/4HANA.
Instant Innovation Tools.
One of our S/4HANA Tools. We sync/GS1.
The tool Westernacher We sync | GS1 offers master data management for SAP ECC and S/4HANA. It features automatic importation of GS1 data and maintenance of master data in the usual SAP environment enabling you to work faster and safer. Westernacher We sync | GS1 offers the fastest and most convenient way to integrate GS1 into your SAP system.
SAP Fiori. It’s more than just a slick design.
SAP Fiori is the new user interface that redefines the way users work and provides a consistent and end-to-end experience. It is simple, role-based and responsive. SAP Fiori is part of SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products such as EWM and TM. Westernacher is a true pioneer when it comes to adapting SAP Fiori for the benefit of its customers. With a dedicated Fiori developer team, we can support you in shaping and adapting S/4 functionalities tailored to the specific needs of your company.