Share this white paper
SAP S/4HANA is the software platform enabling you to digitize all core corporate processes and information. This backbone of corporate information and core
functions, available instantly, is a key enabler for innovation,
automation and value creation.
What is the value of implementing or migrating to SAP S/4HANA? Many companies overlook the most important opportunities by concentrating only on total cost of ownership, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and finance functionality and the speed of inmemory computing. While there is significant value in the core ERP and finance processes (data reduction, simplification, faster processes, nice Fiori user apps, new functionality) there is much more value to be found taking a very different perspective […]
What you will get out of this.
- What is the value of implementing or migrating to SAP S/4HANA?
- How can S/4HANA unlock innovation through your business?
- What are the requirements to create “digital twins”?
- How can you innovate your supply chain with S/4HANA?
- What are the new significantly improved functionalities in ERP and finance processes?