- Learn why a purely technical upgrade is the wrong way to go
- Discover a hybrid approach that can shorten runtimes, save costs and make your SAP system more innovative
- Chart your path to your business transformation
Introduction to Westernacher
The right approach to SAP S/4HANA
The WHY: The Need for Digital Transformation – done right!
- Challenges 2022 & the need for optimized value-base digital transformation
- The Best Practices of Best-in-Class SAP S/4HANA adopters
The WHAT: The Game-Changers on your Digital Transformation journey.
- RISE with SAP – business transformation as a service offering
- Business Process Intelligence by SAP Signavio
- Demo: How SAP BPI offerings guide you to Process Excellence
The HOW: Bringing the horsepower of digitalization to the wheels.
- Westernacher’s methodology for holistic value delivery
- Selective Transition/ Bluefield – the smart way to move to SAP S/4HANA
The Westernacher Q Methodology
As Customer Advisory Lead and Tech Evangelist at SAP, Alexander has collected vast experience in customer centric strategy implementation, processes, and technology over the past two decades. Having implemented digital transformation programs with strategic customers from the shop floor up to C-Level has helped him gain in-depth knowledge of best practices that help customers acquire “the unfair competitive advantage”. At Westernacher he heads the Intelligent Enterprise practice for customers that want to put the horsepower of digitalization and SAP’s next-gen ERP fully to the street to become digital champions.
Michael is Director S/4HANA ERP DACH at Westernacher Consulting. He is in the SAP business than more than 25 years and worked for international clients in all topics around SAP, mainly around implementation, rollouts, innovation, harmonization, consolidation of SAP products. He was part of a worldwide leading consulting organization and led the upgrade and harmonization practice in Europe before joining Westernacher. With his experience in upgrading SAP products starting with R/3 to ECC and lots of innovation projects he has a lot of experience in planning and running innovation projects. At Westernacher he heads the S/4HANA ERP practice in DACH as part of our worldwide ERP practice.
Johannes is a Business Developer and S/4HANA Cloud Solutions Consultant at Westernacher Consulting. His focus is on go-to-market strategies, pre-sales initiatives and consulting regarding SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance as well as Business Process Intelligence (BPI) with SAP & Signavio. His consulting covers SAP S/4HANA Finance and business process optimization including analysis, modeling and change management as well as BPI with SAP & Signavio. He has in-depth knowledge in regard to SAP S/4HANA Cloud and a strong passion for digital innovations. At Westernacher, he leads the CoE for Business Process Intelligence.
At a glance
April 26, 2022