Train & Enable
Start your SAP learning journey.
Benefit from our maximum flexibility and equip your team members with SAP knowledge anytime, anywhere. Through our training programs you will acquire necessary knowledge and skills in a real business context in order to derive maximum value from your SAP solutions and enhance technology proficiency across your company. Whether you are searching for standard SAP education courses, or have specific needs based on your business processes and industry, we offer training based on our consultancy experience and originally designed to train our own consultants that can be booked as standard or customized to suit your company’s requirements and circumstances.
Why train with Westernacher Consulting?
You can expect more.
- Highly experienced and qualified trainers and consultants who know the landscape
- Fast and easy access to our training programs
- Up-to-date training materials
- Project and industry experience and expertise in developments
- High availability due to regional presence
- Flexible approach to tailored training
- Gamification approach to have more fun while learning
- Full training support from the very beginning
- Highly cost-efficient
Learning made user-friendly and easy.
Structure and content.
- For each area, a learning curriculum shows the various available courses that can be delivered.
- Each training module includes an introduction and overview, basic features, core functions, advanced courses and technical expertise.
- Top-quality material is designed by our highly experienced consultants.
- System based practical examples and exercises can be found in each chapter.
- Courses are delivered as cost-effective, in-house training.
Westernacher Standard Training
Buckle up and get ready.
Our standard training catalog gives you quick access to the fundamentals of each SAP area. You can choose any topic in our standard learning modules.
Full-scale SAP competences – functional training areas:
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Customer Experience, C/4HANA
- SAP Analytics: BW4/HANA, Analytics Cloud, BI platform, Lumira, Data hub, Predictive Analytics
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- SAP Service Parts Management and Supply Network Collaboration (SPP/SNC)
- SAP Transportation Management (TM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- SAP Yard Logistics (YL)
- SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management (EHS)
SAP S/4HANA curriculum at a glance.
The curriculums of other SAP areas are available via the link below.
Westernacher Tailored Training
Catering for your needs.
If you have special requests for your SAP training, our tailored programs are the right choice for you. The data in the customer’s SAP systems can be modeled to reflect the business. This way, participants have a relevant environment to work with, rather than arbitrary test data.
- Customized courses for your specific business processes and industry
- Tailored to your further specific needs and parameters, such as location, duration, topics, content, audience, delivery and systems
- Full integration of your system landscape in the training course
- Cost-effective as the content is streamlined by Westernacher
n.b. Training will be performed in a customer training environment. In the case there is no customer system, Westernacher could perform a system demonstration on its own landscape.
Cloud Solution – SAP Learning Hub
The learning platform for digital business from SAP.
Success depends on your people quickly becoming proficient with new systems and applications. SAP Learning Hub is tailor-made for this critical challenge. It offers enterprise-wide access to the full SAP knowledge base of guided skill-building, social learning, and self-paced training through multiple formats such as e-learning and e-books ‒ all for a single affordable subscription fee.
SAP Learning Hub is cloud-based, enabling you to learn at your own pace and tailor a program to suit your individual needs. SAP Learning Hub is a standalone learning platform that can also be combined with Westernacher training as part of a blended learning strategy. A private cloud version of SAP Learning Hub is also available to offer additional flexibility and customization options.
SAP Enable Now
Unlock workforce potential.
SAP Enable Now is the leading knowledge content management solution that helps unleash the full potential and productivity of all your employees. It supports the entire extended workforce by allowing fast, efficient production of a wide variety of enablement materials, including formal and informal training and performance support.
- Help people develop new skills quickly
- Motivate and engage learners
- Make the teaching process more versatile
- Offer learning content in a variety of formats
- Provide an end-to-end learning environment
- Improve project success and minimize rollout risks
- Multimodal content production
- Powerful features for creating help documents, e-learning courses, and tutorials
- Performance support, including context sensitive help, in-app content delivery, and process guidance
- Content lifecycle management
- On-premise or cloud deployment
- Automated localization, updating, and maintenance of content
- Boost workforce productivity
- Promote user adoption
- Reduce IT support costs and operating expenses for training
- Decrease user errors
- Speedy ROI for enterprise applications
- Increase training success and employee satisfaction