With the new ERP S/4HANA from SAP the software powerhouse has reimagined service parts planning by introducing SAP extended Service Parts Planning (SAP eSPP) as an embedded engine in the body of S/4HANA. With more and more companies moving their legacy ERPs entirely to S/4HANA, every service parts planner who wants to stay ahead in the game needs to have a solid understanding of SAP eSPP and how they can leverage the solution for their service parts planning process.
Westernacher and SAP are pleased to invite you to our joint webinar series for service parts planning specialists. Over the course of four 60-minute webinars, our experts will provide you with a comprehensive overview of SAP eSPP and show you step by step how the framework can level up your processes. Don’t miss out on the benefits of an ERP-embedded approach.
Webinar 1 | December 9, 2021 – 4-5pm (CET)
- Business Case
- Architecture aspects
- Tactical planning
- Capture demand
- Economic Order Quantity and Safety Stock
- Operational Planning
- Distribution Requirements Planning,
- Inventory Balancing
- What is IBP for Inventory Optimization?
- Why and how is IBP integrated with eSPP?
- Data exchange between IBP and eSPP.
- Extending SAP eSPP with SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP eSPP analytics & dashboarding templates in SAC
At a glance
December 9, 2021
January 27, 2022