Published on July 31, 2020 – Oliver Blau, Managing Director at Westernacher Consulting
After having the system converted to SAP S/4HANA, business innovations in multiple areas are set up to gain value in business process innovations.
Conversion project in a sandbox.
- very closely simulate the real conversion and gain experience in the technical procedure,
- eliminate most of the risk associated with the real conversion,
- ensure that all processes including those supported by custom code and interfaced applications continue to run,
- ensure that all change management and training needs are identified,
- have a training system available for the (limited) change management and training needs, and
- have a system available to identify and prove process and business improvements on S/4HANA with your own data.
Share this article