Published on May 10, 2021 – Alexander Greb, Vice President & Global Practice Lead Intelligent ERP, Value and Innovation Consulting at Westernacher
- It starts with SAP S/4HANA Cloud – bringing agility and responsiveness to the core of your business and your business processes.
- You choose your infrastructure – you can work with four different hyperscalers (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud), SAP data centers or – for regulated industries – your dedicated data centers. So, you get the flexibility to choose the infrastructure that fits for you without getting locked into one infrastructure as a service provider to manage your data and systems.
- It’s all on a single platform – the SAP Business Technology Platform– for you to complement, extend, and integrate with SAP, partner, or third-party solutions using the same data model, single source of truth and business services.
- Business Process Intelligence, SAP’s new intelligent application that pinpoints the best place to start by analyzing how your processes perform and benchmarking them against industry standards to get tailored recommendations of where to focus first and implementing those processes on demand.
- An SAP Business Network Starter Pack that extends transformation beyond your four walls – creating dynamic, digital connections with trading partners to help you move business forward faster than before.
- The tools and services to support your whole journey – from SAP’s readiness check and custom code analysis to the SAP Learning Hub.
Westernacher Consulting is happy to help you with the proven best-practice methods to choose the right approach for your individual situation.
Also, the Business Process Intelligence element is “Insight to Action”-based and not only analyzes your current process landscape for optimization potentials but delivers process design tools and methodologies at hand. Achieving process excellence used to an expensive effort in a project, but it now becomes a standard process.
- Lower TCO: Up to a 20% reduction in TCO over five years for SAP S/4HANA, Private Cloud edition as compared to a traditional ERP deployment.
- Faster deployment: A more than two-month potential acceleration in deployment speed as operational lead times fall.
- Reduced in-house costs: 87% reduction in sticky costs due to a more flexible operational environment.
Share this article