Implementing your best-fit solution.
We have vast expertise in designing and implementing solutions across all levels of projects. Our Westernacher Q standard project approach is based on five phases:
Build and tune a new landscape.
The new solution is built in the DEVELOP phase and the integration to other systems is prepared. Cutover-activities and go-live are prepared, and performance tests and user acceptance tests are specified. Key to this stage – and to the success of the project overall – is training and knowledge transfer to key users. Westernacher is an expert when it comes to enabling key users, businesses and IT departments to configure and run the new system, multiply the expertise and be able to specify individual requirements.
- Minimum viable product (MVP)
- Functional specification document (FSD), technical specification document (TSD)
- Customizing content document
- Migration plan / cutover plan
- COEX (Co-existence) concept
- Key user training concept
- PM planning / execution/controlling
- Functional user test (FUT) and system integration test (SIT) cases
Go live with business continuity.
Get equipped with knowledge.
Westernacher provides comprehensive training to ensure an efficient qualification of different target groups:
- On-the-job learning of project team.
- Testing and learning during Functional Unit Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Classroom training for key users to conduct high quality end-user training.
Trainers are consultants with deep knowledge and experience in SAP applications, business processes and industries.
In the final DEPLOY phase, preparation and execution activities for the go-live are performed. Integration testing and bug fixing is undertaken. This is the final check before the cutover to the new system in your production environment.
- Final system integration testing
- Performance testing
- User acceptance test (UAT)
- Cutover and conversion activities
- Lessons learned and start continuous improvement process
- PM closing