The latest in pharma warehousing.
May 27, 2020 | 11am (EST) | English
Take your warehousing operations to the next level. A round table of technology experts and business leaders. Hear from SAP EWM Product Owner Jörg Michaelis and Westernacher experts about the benefits of implementing SAP EWM and ATTP in your pharmaceutical warehouse.
With the first and second implementations of SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals (ATTP) 2.0 integrated with SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) in the world, we would like to share with you our experience on the projects, best practices, lessons learned, and insights we have on warehousing in the pharmaceutical industry.
Whether you are thinking about implementing SAP EWM, improving your warehouse processes, or taking your serialization traceability to the next level, Westernacher has the experts to get you there.
- Compliance with government regulations
- End-to-end warehouse process & serialization traceability
- Automatic integration with SAP ATTP
- Improved picking efficiency
- Reduced manual labelling and touch-points
- Improved service levels
- Key innovation drivers in pharmaceutical industry warehousing
- Achieve End-to-end traceability and DSCSA compliance
- Ensure cooling chain compliance with Internet of Things
- Enable quality management throughout the whole warehouse management cycle
- Implement process automation
- Success stories
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturer’s (USA) implementation of SAP S/4HANA, EWM, and ATTP
- Pharmaceutical distributor’s (KSA) implementation of SAP EWM and ATTP
- Panel discussion
- An update from Jörg Michaelis, product owner of SAP EWM, on the future of EWM and the pharmaceutical industry
With over 20 years of warehouse management experience, Marco has the breath and depth of experience to drive business and IT transformations in the warehousing and supply chain space.
Practice Director Warehouse Management
As Vice President and Chief Product Owner of SAP Extended Warehouse Management, Jörg is responsible for the direction and development of SAP’s warehouse management solution. With 26 years’ experience in warehouse management and other SAP logistic solutions, Jörg is an expert in building SAP product strategy and developing your roadmap to warehouse management.
SAP EWM Product Owner,
At a glance
May 27, 2020
11am – 12pm (EST)
Share this webinar