Share this white paper
Different players – different targets. For a profitable supply chain, effective inventory management is a key factor often challenged by conflicting requirements of the different players involved in the business planning process (Sales & Operations Planning).
If the competing objectives of high service levels and low inventory are not properly balanced, this will have a negative effect on customer service and financial performance with a corresponding loss of sales, reduced business confidence and profit.
What you will take out of this.
- What are the conflicts between effective inventory management and sales & operations planning?
- How to strike a balance between service level and cost in inventory management?
- What are the steps that a best practice inventory optimization process entails?
- What are the key components of inventory?
- What are the major challenges that companies face during an inventory optimization initiative?
- What are the key benefits of SAP IBP for inventory?
Start your digital transformation with Westernacher.
from implementing EWM, S/4HANA, SCE and other SAP solutions to developing custom ABAP and Fiori solutions.
supporting businesses in the transformation to becoming a merchandise focused retail organization. Providing an engaging vision and training to realize quick wins and removing (cultural) barriers.
developing innovative business processes to make the most of the new technology and information. Improving KPIs and creating KPPs to move the company from a reactive stage to an orchestrating stage.