In the webinar on October 15th at 2 pm, jointly organized by Miebach Consulting and Westernacher Consulting, you will learn to what extent retrofitting and optimization of the existing warehouse or existing automation systems represent a cost-optimized and efficient alternative to a new building in order to adapt to the changed requirements with a manageable investment. The optimization includes processes & IT solutions, space, (warehouse) technology, as well as people and organization.
- What additional throughput can be achieved?
- What are quick improvements to get additional capacity?
- How do process improvements result in the context of a modern IT landscape?
- Introduction – Are retrofit and optimization a cost-optimized alternative to building a new warehouse?
- Case Study 1 – Case study with proven potentials of warehouse tuning
- Case Study 2 – Process improvements and a new SAP-based IT technology
- Next steps for implementation
- Questions & Answers
At a glance
October 15, 2020
2pm – 3:30pm (CEST)
German | 90 minutes