Share this white paper
Follow us on Linkedin
The battle of market shares is the battle for supply chain efficiency and agility. The intricacies of sustainability, market share, and shareholders’ interests rely on a capable IT infrastructure that targets at automating and improving supply chain utilizations while providing a holistic overview of the sustainability impacts throughout all levels of supply chain decision-making processes.
Over the last few years, the consumer market has been reshaping its behaviors and expectations towards sustainability and product availability. To capture this market share, more and more businesses are adopting the omni-channel supply chain. The trade-off for convenience and availability, however, is increased logistics complexity and carbon footprint.
To minimize operational waste in logistics processes, organizations need to look beyond just the backhaul fulfillment, and rather maximize the outbound utilization on the package level, explore multimodal solutions, centralized communication and transparency across supply chain partners, predictive and proactive decision-making processes, as well as the safety and compliance of the shipments.
This paper takes a deep dive into the capabilities of SAP TM and how it can help businesses in managing polarities to achieve a sustainable and agile supply chain.
What you will get out of this.
- How to maximize the space utilizations from micro to macro level of a shipment?
- What is one click planning?
- How can organizations ensure the compatibility of different products and equipment?
- What are the different scopes of emissions and how do we measure them?
- How can organizations reduce their carbon footprint while increasing operational profit margin?