Share this white paper
While evangelists hail IIoT as the “4th Industrial Revolution” that will transform the very fabric of modern economy, it is important to remember that the devil is in the details. We must inspect specific business challenges to analyze the specific value that a connected manufacturing operation can bring to an organization. Here is a snapshot of where IoT can impact the modern company:
In this paper we take a step back from the high-level buzz around Industrial IoT to discuss a specific topic: how to connect your machines and how to leverage the collected data for predictive maintenance. The reason for the focus on these topics is that, as opposed to most of the other “buzz topics”, they involve proven technology and multiple business cases with positive ROIs.
What you will get out of this.
- What is a Digital Twin?
- What are the 3 benefits of connecting an industrial machine?
- How does Predictive Maintenance compare to traditional maintenance processes?
- What are the measurable KPI benefits from a Predictive Maintenance initiative?
- What is the technology involved in Predictive Maintenance?
- How do I get started on a Connected Machine initiative?