Routine asset inspection is an essential part of production maintenance. SAP’s latest inspection checklist process makes it easier than ever before. SAP Asset Manager 2110 solution not only allows you to generate inspection checklists for production equipment automatically, but it also provides an opportunity to record inspection outcomes, take usage designs and create follow-up actions. And maintenance inspectors can record real-time inputs and take instantaneous actions on site.
Furthermore, the solution is capable of managing the inventory process from site with its mobile offline capability. Join our live demo to learn more and explore your business needs in this area.
- Understand how routine inspection checklists can be generated for equipment
- Discover the benefits of recording real-time inputs and taking instantaneous action
- Learn how to manage inventory process from site using offline capabilities
- Experience a live system demo using SAP Asset Manager 2110 and its integration with SAP S/4HANA 2021.
- Overview of SAP Asset Manager and what’s new in the 2110 release
- Business processes and the need for a mobile asset management solution
- Live system demo
- How Westernacher can help you
With over 20 years of warehouse management experience, Marco has the breadth and depth of experience to drive business and IT transformations in the warehousing and supply chain space.
Prasad is an Enterprise Asset Management Consultant at Westernacher and has 12+ years of experience in consulting and developing solutions in SAP Plant Maintenance processes.
David has an extensive and varied background in Plant Maintenance, Procurement/Materials Management, and Warehouse Management. He has 30+ years’ experience, including 25 years using SAP.
At a glance
March 10, 2022