Share this white paper
Investing in supply chain visibility helps companies shift from reactive to proactive responses and has a short time to a positive ROI. The goal of supply chain visibility is to have a predictive and prescriptive view of the supply chain. Where predictive analytics will help detect a potential issue in the supply chain so can take action to remedy the situation, this is accomplished by mass data gathering to compare with historical data. Prescriptive analytics takes predictive analytics a step further to offer solutions and optimize processes for potential issues before user intervention is required.
What you will get out of this.
Learn how to achieve supply chain visibility via EDI integration, through telematics and mobile apps, and from integration partners.
- What is supply chain visibility?
- What is the goal of supply chain visibility?
- What are the pros and cons of tracking technology?
- How to achieve supply chain visibility?
- Why invest in supply chain visibility?