- Build an integrated platform to support the transition from warehousing to directly distributing goods.
- Utilize and integrate storage facility tools, including handheld devices, conveyors and sorting devices.
- Improve warehouse efficiency and processing capability.
- Improved cross-docking processes
- Increased warehouse efficiency
- Stabilized business operations on peak warehousing days
- Eliminated warehouse bill checking through greater transparency
- Reduced waiting time for delivery by suppliers
quicker inventory turnover period
faster quality control time of warehouse goods
faster loading time per truck for dispatching
quicker document printing time for goods
- Integration with the existing SAP ERP application
- Successful transition from warehousing business model to direct-distribution model
- Support for lean management and warehouse processes with the SAP EWM application
- Use of warehouse technology, including mobile devices and sorting tools
Share this reference