- Introduction of a new home-delivery online shop for groceries (B2C, B2B).
- High prognostic accuracy to avoid back orders.
- Optimal planning efficiency and transparency.
- Customer-specific loading sequences in the warehouse.
- Faster planning and execution times through mainly automated planning processes.
What the solution was.
- Automated creation of online shop orders up to delivery.
- Dynamic price model based on delivery time windows and areas.
- Card and system-based route planning over night.
- On-time delivery by standardized business processes.
- Templates for increase of the planning and execution processes.
These were our highlights.
- Fastest SAP TM implementation worldwide (3 months).
- Resource utilization up to 90%.
- Real-time tracking of all delivery vehicles.
- Pick efficiency increase up to 40%.
- Reduction of empty kilometres by up to 15%.
million visitors (2015)
The key for a high-quality shopping experience is friendly, dependable and on-time execution. Komplett achieves this by tightly integrating different systems. Key components in this landscape are SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM), SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) and SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) which process the completed order within a few seconds.
Share this story