Westernacher – project44 Webinar series
When scaling your supply chain through technological advancements to keep up with customer and market demand, it is important to set a foundation rooted in sustainability in order to scale green. Join our joint webinar with our partner project44 and learn about the different ways a greener supply chain can be achieved. Discover the financial benefits of investing in technology that decreases your carbon footprint while increasing the efficiency of existing processes.
Part 1 of 3
- Introduction to sustainability in supply chain
- Different types of emissions and how they are tracked
- Overview of carbon output tracking technology
- Introduction to our Scaling Green white paper
- Understand how to measure carbon emissions
- Learn about technology available to monitor emissions
- Financial benefits of investing in technology surrounding carbon tracking
Part 2 of 3
- Introduction to Westernacher and project44
- The short- and long-term benefits of implementing visibility solutions
- New developments as we move beyond the typical “track and trace” functionality
- How we can utilize SAP TM’s prescriptive responses based on visibility data
- Westernacher’s T2V solution with project44
- Understand the benefits of visibility in your supply chain
- How visibility can help drive the change from reactive to prescriptive responses
- How visibility is handled at the port
Keynote speakers .
Christian is Vice President, Research and Sustainability where he is responsible for research with leading supply chain universities and building project44’s global Scope 3 sustainability initiatives. He joined project44 after 4 years with Amazon Transportation Services where he had various supply chain execution and optimization roles. Christian is an Adjunct Lecturer at DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. Christian earned his bachelor’s from Purdue University. Christian and his wife, Michelle, live in Chicago.
Vice President Research and Sustainability, project44
Paul is a solution architect and presales lead for Transportation and Logistics where he helps customers improve and digitalize their supply chain through process improvements and enablement through technology. He joined Westernacher after 3 years with Cargill where he held roles across the entire supply chain. Paul has authored several white papers and is a graduate from Iowa State University.
Solution Architect | Presales Lead Transportation and Logistics, Westernacher Consulting
At a glance
30 minutes per session