Connected Products with SAP IoT.
April 4, 2018
IoT is one of the hottest technology topics of today, but it can be difficult to see past the “noise” to understand what concrete value it can provide for your business. In this webinar series, the Westernacher team will be exploring the practical implications that existing IoT technology can offer to potential users.
Pay-per use, automated replenishment, consumer behavior analysis, predictive maintenance. In this webinar we will provide an overview of what existing SAP IoT technology can offer for Connected Products. During the 20-minute presentation, we will cover the following points:
- Introduction IoT and SAP Leonardo
- Business value examples through role-driven SAP Connected Products system views for:
- Silos & Containers
- Refrigeration (such as vending machines)
- Tools & Construction Equipment
- Dispensers (such as coffee makers)
- Overview of relevant SAP system integrations
The goal of the webinar is to provide an introduction into the valuable role that SAP IoT can play in the space of product design, production, product visibility, maintenance and go-to-market.
Global Lead IoT & Industry 4.0
Contant SAP Internet of Things
At a glance
Tuesday, April 04, 2018
11am (EST), 5pm (CET)
Share this webinar